An Insight into our Approach
Behind the Scenes
Priority Driver provides a new approach to learning and assessment, ensuring you are work-legal while receiving significant savings in fuel, insurance and working hours.
Our founder and director, Adrian Baldry, holds an outstanding set of qualifications:
- DVSA Registered Fleet Driver Trainer
- DVSA Approved Driving Instructor
- RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) Gold Certified Advanced Driver
- Energy Saving Trust Approved Eco-Driving Trainer
- SAFED trainer (Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving) for vans
- Awarded the highest possible grade from DVSA
- 24 years+ experience in driver training industry
- 10 years + of experience in assessing qualified drivers and coaching them in driver development
- Queen Elizabeth’s Foundation’s driver training unit courses
- Cranfield University studies in focusing on cognitive psychology and managing human factors in driving.
Priority Driver Training finds professional drivers respond better to trainers who have live practical experience.
As a result all our driver coaches are DVSA fleet driver trained with comprehensive practical experience.
Business and Fleet Driver Training for companies with more than 5 employees are required by law to have H&S audit records in place. We identify drivers with high risk elements to their driving and ensure best practice. Working alongside your current Health and Safety policies to develop a driver handbook. Incorporating a daily vehicle pre-drive check list to ensure your drivers are aware of their responsibilities and providing reassurance should an investigation occur. An H&S audit record in place is the legal requirement for 5+ employees, however we highly recommend it for all businesses, regardless of size due to the legal implications of negligence.
Driving well provides a safer alternative for you and your employees plus considerable savings to your business. Is it time to take that next step? Call 07770936682 to book your appointment today!